Linux temps réel embarqué et outils de développements Technique

ezmlm-browse

ezmlm-browse Web browser for ezmlm-idx archives
Priority
Sectionweb
Installed size 372
Maintainer Gerrit Pape <pape@smarden.org>
Architecture i386
Version 0.10-2
Depends libc6 (>= 2.3.5-1), make, python
Suggests ezmlm | ezmlm-idx, qmail
File name pool/main/e/ezmlm-browse/ezmlm-browse_0.10-2_i386.deb
Description This is ezmlm-browse, a web interface for browsing ezmlm-idx (version 0.40 or later) archives. The default presentation is similar to that of the ezmlm-cgi archive browser that is part of ezmlm-idx, but with the addition of threaded subjects and online posting / replying. However, the output is completely template drive, so you can make it fit into your current web scheme.

©M.N.I.S Société | Produits | Services | Formations | Support | Partenariat | Presse | Téléchargements ©M.N.I.S